We offer a first class personal service in order to satisfy individual business needs.
Our main focus is to put independent retailers on an equal footing with national chains and supermarkets in terms of competing and retaining customers,
while providing an advantage over their direct competitors.
Our aim is to improve the profitability and customer experience. We are service orientated and we feel that an effective loyalty system can pay for itself.
As a result we provide an innovative and proactive service to ensure that our clients get the maximum benefit.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations through practice policies, which include:
- We offer potential customers video conferencing demonstrations and self-installation options to keep our journeys to a minimum
- We reduce our paper consumption by using email and SMS communication with both our clients and their customers
- Over 98% of our support to customers is provided remotely, preventing unnecessary visits and fuel consumption
- We carefully select our vehicles based on their fuel efficiency and the manufacturers’ commitment to environmental policy.
- We re-use and recycle all packaging and waste materials
- We ensure that all our redundant technology is disposed of in compliance with environmental legislation
- We have reduced our energy consumption by installing solar panels on our vehicles and replacing oil fired heater with heat exchange technology
- Our products are designed to encourage people to shop locally, thereby reducing their carbon footprint substantially
Garbett Butchers is a premium family butchers based in Wolverhampton. The business approached Loyalty Pro in 2015 for a scheme to encourage customers to shop local.
Maidstone Harley-Davidson is owned by independent family-run Laguna Motorcycles Ltd. Since 2011, we have provided loyalty card solutions for their customers.